Feeling at home

Go down

default Feeling at home

Post by melodiccolor on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 pm

After yet another interesting experience from yesterday I had an insight that is worth sharing. I am truly eccentric and don't really fit in anywhere. What I've come to realize through a life time of great experiences is provided where you are is not toxic, if you don't fit in anywhere, and you truly like yourself, you feel at home everywhere.

Absurdity is one of the great joys of life.

All you need for a rich life is to see more.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Feeling at home

Post by Cat on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 pm

I'm seeing this too, although I just consider it being an individual or "doing my own thing." Also agreed - when you can make a home in your own soul, anywhere feels alright. (But if you feel that you don't fit - others will definitely reflect that back to you! haha.)
Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Too true about that reflection, lol. I guess all we need to do is fit with ourselves.

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:57 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Too true about that reflection, lol.  I guess all we need to do is fit with ourselves.

Haha, after scaring yet another stranger with my "intense vibes" I'm finding this is the only place I *can* fit xD
Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Cat wrote:
melodiccolor wrote:Too true about that reflection, lol.  I guess all we need to do is fit with ourselves.

Haha, after scaring yet another stranger with my "intense vibes" I'm finding this is the only place I *can* fit xD
In all honesty, it's the only place anyone can truly fit as everyone is unique, yet we keep expecting everyone else to be just like us! Silly humans... lol!

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:25 pm

melodiccolor wrote:
Cat wrote:

In all honesty, it's the only place anyone can truly fit as everyone is unique, yet we keep expecting everyone else to be just like us!  Silly humans... lol!

yep xD

Just one of the ways we rail against the existential aloneness, I guess.
Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down